This time, we have played around with the many Farming Simulator 19 (FS19) Deutz-Fahr tractor mods available from different modders. There’s a lot of crap out there, to be honest, but also some very impressive alternatives. Here are our top 10 favorites:
1. Deutz-Fahr TTV 7 Series
This version of the Deutz-Fahr 7 TTV Series adds some fantastic features to the game. Perhaps the Warrior design options that add the Warrior logo to the hood and a matching, gold-plated stripe are most striking.
The mod comes with the best interior of any FS19 7 Series mods and some of the beefiest engine sounds produced by any FS19 tractor.
- This 7 Series TTV comes with plenty of excellent wheel options, like dual wheels all the way and narrow care wheels.
- It also has some options for extra LED lights plus four engine models.
- You can add front loaders to it. You also get a couple of design lines for the cab and the exhaust pipe: Gold or chrome.
2. Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 128 and 150.6
Here’s one of Deutz-Fahr’s many classic tractor models as an FS19 mod: The Agrotron MK3 Series from the early 2000s. The model range got a performance upgrade around 2005, which lead to a renaming of the 128 to 150.
Both the old and the new engine models are represented in this mod.
- You’ll find a couple of color options for the body inside the shop (two nuances of green) and some more colors for the rims.
- The tractor’s front can be equipped with a 3-point PTO, while beacon lights are optional.
- It also has some wheel options from Trelleborg, Nokian, and Michelin. You can also change the shape of the rear fender.
3. Deutz-Fahr TTV 7 Series Stage 4
Modder: STV-modding, Puma, Kevin8228.
This is another impressive version of the 7 Series TTV tractor. The mod itself is based on the 7-version above. The modder has added even more goodies to it, like a new hood, more color options, and the Universal Passenger script.
The tractor’s engine audio is the same as the already mentioned 7 TTV above, which means this version also sounds totally brutal!
- The customization options include a lot of color choices, many wheel setups, and a total of six engine models.
- You can add or remove the fenders, some monitors inside the cab, the exhaust heat shield, the warning signs, and the beacon lights.
- It works with front loaders. You can also add extra working lights, both to the front and the rear of the cab.
4. Deutz-Fahr D 9005
If classic tractors are your thing, you must check out this stunning piece of equipment. It’s a terrific FS19 adaption of the iconic Deutz-Fahr D 9005 vintage model. It was produced between 1966 and 1967. Back then, it was considered a big tractor, thanks to the 85-horsepower engine.
Yes, it’s old, but it comes with some really nice features in the shop.
- You can have either weights or a 3-point hitch with PTO on the front of the tractor.
- It’s possible to add one of two different closed cabins to it so that your hair doesn’t get wet on those rainy days. A child’s seat (on one of the fenders!) and a rollbar are also available.
- The mod does also have some wheel options to pick from.
5. Deutz-Fahr Series 6
There are not many Deutz-Fahr 6 Series mods for FS19. That’s why we’re happy that one of the existing ones is so good; it deserves a spot on this list of great Deutz-Fahr mods for Farming Simulator 19.
Sure, it would benefit from even more customization options. Still, the looks, the textures, and the physics are enough to make us really happy.
- Many official Deutz-Fahr colors are available for repainting the tractor, plus a nice chunk of wheel options.
- Four engine models are available together with two types of transmission. The mod works with front loaders.
- You can have halogen or LED lights on your tractor and put a window on the roof for a better view when working with front loaders, for example.
6. Deutz-Fahr Agrotron MK3 Series
The Deutz Fahr Agrotron MK3 Series was the third generation of Agrotron tractors. Deutz-Fahr introduced a wide range of innovations with the new models, like the electronic motor control (EMC,) which reduced both consumption and emissions.
The FS19 version includes two variants of the model, one with 4 cylinders, the other one with 6 cylinders. The shop options are the same for both versions.
- Both versions have several wheel setups waiting for you in the shop, together with some engine choices that differ slightly regarding horsepower.
- You can add weights to the tractor’s front or a 3-point hitch, with or without a PTO.
- The mod works with front loaders, while beacon lights are optional.
7. Deutz-Fahr 9 Series
This is easily the best version of Deutz-Fahr’s largest tractor in FS19. One of many cool features is how it’s possible to add tracks to the tractor. You can have tracks on the rear axle only or on both axles at the same time.
- You can change the color of the body and the rims. You can also add the Warrior design line to the tractor, displaying the Warrior logo and a chrome stripe on each of the hood’s sides.
- There are placement options for the beacon lights, the front window wiper, and the GPS receiver.
- The most powerful engine produces almost 400 horsepower. You also have an impressive amount of wheel setups to choose from.
8. Deutz AgroStar 6.61 Rebuild
We love how our favorite tractors from older farm sim games get remastered for FS19. The Deutz AgroStar 6.61 was our go-to small tractor in FS2015. Now, we’re enjoying the updated version in FS19.
So much has happened to the model since we saw it first more than six years ago. The FS19 mod is a complete overhaul with the addition of tons of new features.
- The new version has many more color and wheel options, including duals and wheels from brands other than Trelleborg.
- There are also options for adding different cabins to the tractor together with customizable fenders.
- You can also add more power to the tractor by choosing the AgroStar 6.61 Increased engine. It adds more than 25 extra horsepower to the tractor.
9. Deutz-Fahr 9 Series FSM-Edition
Modder: Fieldstar Modding.
It’s not the most feature-rich version of the 9 Series, but it has some tricks up its sleeve, making it an exciting mod. You can, for example, change the engine sounds to a more powerful version.
It’s also the only, as far as we know, Deutz-Fahr mod in FS19 that lets you put floaters (massive wheels) on it.
- This modded 9 Series has the most color options we’ve seen for a Deutz-Fahr in FS19, both for the exterior and the rims.
- Warning signs and license plates are optional; you can also choose Giants Software’s sound pack for it or the custom audio created by the modder.
- The wheel options include the massive ‘Big Boys’ wheels, and the engine models top out at a massive 580 horsepower (the 9340 TTV chiptuned.)
10. Deutz-Fahr Agrotron (SDF Group Pack)
This is an exciting pack of tractor mods. It includes the Same Fortis, the Lamborghini Spark, and the Deutz-Fahr Agrotron. Why? Because they are practically the same tractor. Again, why? Because Lamborghini (the farming division,) Same, and Deutz-Fahr all are brands owned by the same organization: SAME Deutz-Fahr (SDF.)
The Agrotron model you get with this pack is newer than the other versions on this list. It also has more powerful engine options but not as many shop options.
- There are some wheel setups available in the shop, and the tractor can be used with front loaders.
- Three engine models are available (from 166 to 210 horsepower), and front fenders are optional.