This guide demonstrates how to use the Tip Anywhere cheat to create heaps out of thin air of almost anything tippable in Farming Simulator 22 (FS22.) Thanks to the command gsTipAnywhereAdd, you can dump piles of wheat, seeds, manure, chaff, and much more on the ground without doing any work at all.
The FS22 tipping cheat only works on computers. You’ll have to enable the developer console to make use of it.
I’ve written a short guide on how to enable the console and how to use it. It should get you started.
Yes, entering commands in the developer console can be used for blatant cheating. However, the tool is also extremely helpful for modders.
Let’s pretend you’ve created a silage blade. Now, you want to test it in the game. Instead of doing the tedious job of harvesting chaff, you can use the Tip Anywhere cheat to fill the silage clamp automatically.
The gsTipAnywhereAdd Cheat
The Tip Anywhere cheat can be used in several ways. You can use it to create a single heap or rows of heaps. This is how the complete command is constructed:
gsTipAnywhereAdd <filltype> <amount> <length> <rows> <spacing>
- <filltype> – This is what you want to create heaps of, for example, chaff or manure. You can look at the fill cheat guide to see what filltypes are available.
- <amount> – How much the pile should contain in liters.
- <length> – The length of the heap(s).
- <rows> – How many rows of the filltype the Tip Anywhere cheat should create.
- <spacing> – The spacing between the rows if you have more than one.
Tip Anywhere Cheat Examples
gsTipAnywhereAdd chaff 20000
This short little command spawns a pile with 20,000 liters of chaff in front of your character.
gsTipAnywhereAdd lime 100000 6
With this command, you create a heap with 100,000 liters of lime, 6 meters in length.
gsTipAnywhereAdd manure 10000 4 2 6
This command will create two rows of manure piles with 6 meters between them.
How to Remove Heaps
It is, of course, possible to remove heaps too. All you have to do is put your character right in front of the heap you want to get rid of.
- Then, open the developer console, and write gsTipAnywhereClear followed by a number, let’s say 5.
- Executing gsTipAnywhereClear 5 will now remove 5 meters of the heap in front of you.
You might have to reposition your character several times or use larger numbers to get rid of the pile entirely.
Are you looking for more cheats? This should keep you occupied for a while: FS22 Cheats.